Highly Breathable + Comfortable + Durable! This is truly an innovative jacket bringing newfound comfort to the work environment. Pairs with the Guy Cotten Drembib Bib and Brace.
The Drempro jacket combines very technical fabrics worn in intensive offshore conditions, with Guy Cotten's historical know-how in protective clothing for commercial fishermen. Get the best of both worlds with breathability and a robust waterproofing that doesn't degrade over time.
- Nylpeche panels are positioned in high wear areas and are robust, waterproof and durable.
- Dremtech fabric is a highly technical and breathable material whcih helps with the quick extraction of humidity
- “MAGIC” hood (patented) that moves with the head Allows a hard hat to be worn.
- Heavy duty large teeth zip fastener beneath double self-grip flap.
- Snap-fastening elasticated cuffs with gusset.
- Waterproof flap pockets.
- Dremtech+: The upper part of the jacket is Dremtech+. This is a high-tech, breathable, comfortable and tough fabric with “3+2 layers” fabric for great durability and comfort
- Nylpeche: The front of the jacket is Nylpeche which is completely waterproof and very hard-wearing. Strong and flexible PVC coating on two sides, easy to clean. Ideal for intensive and even “aggressive” uses. 485g/m²
- Cap-Coz: Back and sleeves in Cap-Coz for more flexibility