The Guy Cotten Isomax Jacket is a professional all-weather jacket. A longer at the back version of the Isopro jacket for better protection when bending down.
- Patented Isolatech technique insulating areas of contact (shoulders, chest, top of back) to reduce condensation
- Patented “MAGIC” hood moves with the head to provide an unimpaired view and allow the wearing of a hard hat
- Greater ease of movement with the kimono-style cut.
- High-frequency welded seams.
- Heavy duty zip fastener under double self-grip flap.
- Adjustable elasticated inner cuffs with snap fasteners.
- Very tear resistant
- Composition: Polyester 150 g/m².
- Double sided PVC coating with a high-quality composition 335 g/m²
- Total weight 485 g/m²
- Supple and heavy duty
- Coated on one side
- Composition: Polyester jersey 110 g/m²
- 1 side PVC coating 370 g/m²
- Total weight 480 g/m².