The Guy Cotten Safety Boots are comfortable, lightweight PU safety boots. Comes with steel toe cap and has a removable insole. Suitable for the Fishing, Agriculture and Industry sectors.
- Hydrolysis resistance (hydrolysis = chemical breakdown due to reaction with water)
- Excellent thermal insulation while remaining supple at -20°C
- Sole resistant to acids and organic solvents, oils and grease
- Heel lug on boots for easy kick-off
- Removable insole
- Heel energy absorption
- Steel midsole with a perforation resistance of over 1100 N (only for S5)
- Steel toe cap resisting an impact of over 200 J and compression of up to 15kN for loads (1.5 tonnes)
- Excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Antistatic non-slip sole
- Basic safety requirements
- Antistatic footwear
- Energy absorption in the heel region of at least 20 J
- Protection against penetration of at least 1100 N
- Cleated outsoles.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011 – Safety footwear used for general purposes. It includes, for example, mechanical risks, slip resistance, thermal risks, ergonomic behaviour.
- EU regulation 2016/425