The Guy Cotten GC Thermo Boot is the perfect work boot for colder conditions up to -70 degrees such as ice plants, fish factories etc. They have an extra thick sole to prevent heat loss and increase grip. The boot itself is made from a flexible, robust and lightweight Polyurethane which makes it incredibly comfortable as a work boot. These boots are Category 2 PPE.
- Much lighter than PVC and Rubber.
- Lasts 3 to 4 times longer than normal PVC or rubber boots.
- Thermo-insulating (cool in summer and warm in winter).
- Better resistance to acids, oils, fats, and chemical products.
- Superior slip resistance
- Safety toe caps included
- EN ISO 20345: 2011 – Safety footwear used for general purposes. It includes, for example, mechanical risks, slip resistance, thermal risks, ergonomic behaviour.
EN ISO 20345 European Standard (S4)