The Guy Cotten Gamvik jacket is a versatile, robust and 100% waterproof jacket suitable for food processing areas such as ice plants, fish factories and more.
It's made from Glentex, a PVC coated material designed for hard jobs and tough environments. The fabric does not lose it's waterproofing over time and has taped seams, making it one of the most waterproof jackets on the market.
- Very hardwearing zip under a double flap with concealed snap-fasteners
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Wind protecting elasticated cuffs
- Cuffs can be adjusted by invisible snap fasteners on storm flap
- Most popular fabric for protective rainwear users.
- Excellent value for money Comfortable, supple, and tough
- Coated on one side 305g/m²