These Guy Cotten BN30 Gloves are supple yet tough and are suited to the Fishing, Agriculture and Cleaning Industries. Match these with the Guy Cotten Neoprene sleeves for the ultimate protection for your arms.
- Tough, triple dipped PVC
- Additional granular coating gives excellent grip in wet /dry and oil/solvent applications
- Actifresh treatment provides protection against organisms including bacteria and fungi (not viruses)
- Cotton knitted seamless lining
- Length : 30 cm
- EN 420: 2003+A1: 2009 – General requirements for protective gloves related to ergonomics, manufacture, resistance to materials, harmlessness, comfort, effectiveness, and marking.
- EN 388: 2016 – Glove standard related to protection against mechanical risks (abrasion, blade cut resistance, tear resistance & puncture resistance), and if necessary against impact.
- EN 374-1: 2016 – Glove standard related protection against chemical products and micro-organisms.
- EN 374-5: 2016 – Glove standard related to protection against microorganism
Measure the circumference of your palm, excluding the thumb. Close your hand and note the measurement. Choose from the Guy Cotten BN30 Glove selection below:
- M (size 8): 20cm
- L (size 9): 22cm
- XL (size 10): 24cm
- XXL (size 11): 26cm
XXL available as special order; please enquire at one of our stores.
- PVC outer
- Seamless Cotton backing