These Guy Cotten BN30 Thermal Blue Gloves are designed for colder conditions. Match these with the Guy Cotten Neoprene sleeves for the ultimate protection for your arms.
- PVC outer
- Tough triple dipped PVC
- Additional granular coating on hand portion confers excellent grip in wet/dry and oil/solvent applications
- Actifresh treatment provides some protection against arganisms and bacteria (not viruses)
- High resistance to some corrosive chemicals, oils and greases
- Thermal fleece inner
- Seamless cotton backing
- Acrylic/wool knit lining
Measure the circumference of your palm and choose from the Guy Cotten BN30 Glove selection below:
- M (size 8): 20cm
- L (size 9): 22cm
- XL (size 10): 24cm
- XXL (size 11): 26cm
XXL available as special order; please contact us.
- PVC outer
- Cotton backing
- Fleece lining
- EN 420: 2003+A1: 2009 – General requirements for protective gloves related to ergonomics, manufacture, resistance to materials, harmlessness, comfort, effectiveness, and marking.
- EN 388: 2016 – Glove standard related to protection against mechanical risks (abrasion, blade cut resistance, tear resistance & puncture resistance), and if neccessary against impact.
- EN 374-1: 2016 – Glove standard related protection against chemical products and micro-organisms.
- EN 374-5: 2016 – Glove standard related to protection against microorganisms
- EN 511 : 2016 – Glove standard related to gloves providing protection from convection or contact cold down to -50°C