The Guy Cotten Isoflash Jacket is the ideal jacket for the construction and civil engineering industries, as well as road and municipal workers.
High visibility is the main feature of this jacket, which is approved to EN ISO 20471: 2013 - Class 3. It also carries multiple reflective bands of Reflexite, approved to 700 candelas.
The Guy Cotten Isoflash Jacket gives excellent protection against rain and the elements and dramatically reduces condensation build-up, thanks to Guy Cotten’s patented ISOLATECH system.
The Hi-Viz Pigment will not fade . Made in France
Guy Cotten Innovation
- The ISOLATECH (patented system) providing more comfort with reduced condensation inside the garment.
- The MAGIC Hood (patented system) does not obstruct your vision and does not restrict your movements.
- Kimono styled jacket with hood
- Tough coated fabric with high frequency welding.
- Zip under press studs flap
- Adjustable elasticated cuffs
- Two pockets
EN ISO 20471 : 2013 - Class 3. High visibility clothing.
EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 - Class 3. Protective clothing - Protection against rain.
EN ISO 13688 : 2013 - Protective clothing - General requirements.