The Guy Cotten Efficient Top Black is both breathable and watertight . It has several details that make it a first-rate item of clothing that is very comfortable to wear for outdoors activities, sailing or sport fishing.
- An inner neoprene collar prevents all water ingress with a self-grip adjustment tab.
- The hood is made watertight with thermal bounded taped seams, offering extra protection on this very effective top. It can be adjusted using an elastic cord and toggle on either side.
- The sleeve ends have neoprene cuffs, which prevent water getting in when you want to put a fish back in the water or when you have to raise your arms to adjust your rod.
- The bottom of the top is also made of neoprene, to prevent all air or water ingress. Self-grip tabs can be used to adjust it to your shape.
- The front pocket closes with a self-grip flap and is perfectly watertight.
- The clothing was designed with raglan sleeves with plenty of room to make casting your line much easier.
- Mesh lining.
The C130 fabric is light, highly breathable and watertight. Its water resistance is 20 m in the water column test. The moisture permeability, i.e. its breathability, is 20000 g/m² in 24 hours. Its total weight is 130 g/m².