Endurance Immersion Crewsuit
Since July 2006, regulations for cargo ships and bulk carriers trading outside the parallels 20 degrees north or 20 degrees south have stipulated that one fully approved immersion or abandonment suit must be carried for each crew member. The Crewsaver Immersion Suit in Neoprene allows you to comply with these regulations.
Building on the success of our immersion suit designs, Crewsaver has developed the latest neoprene suit to be used in conjunction with an approved lifejacket. It includes a 5mm neoprene face flap and inside chin flap, as well as gloves, boots and hood. This means the suit provides great thermal protection, preventing a typical person’s core body temperature from dropping by more than 2ºC after six hours in calm water of 0-2ºC.
Crewsaver immersion suits are already used by many of the worlds shipping lines and offshore oil and gas exploration companies. High build quality, ease of use and compact stowage are just some of the many features that make these products a lifesaving choice.
- Approved in compliance with MED & SOLAS
- Unpacked and donned in under 2 minutes
- Waterproof zip and MED/SOLAS approved reflective tape
- 5mm neoprene face flap and inside chin flap for dual protection
- 5mm 3 finger neoprene gloves, hood and boots
- Outer material neoprene
- Stowage bag included
- Adjustable ankle straps
- MED/SOLAS approved lifejacket light
- Approved compatible lifejacket