The Guy Cotten GC Thermo Boot is the perfect work boot for colder conditions up to -70 degrees such as ice plants, fish factories etc. We supply the Green Boot for the Agri-sector
The Guy Cotten Boot come with an extra thick sole to prevent heat loss and increase grip. The boot itself is made from a flexible, robust and lightweight Polyurethane which makes it incredibly comfortable for a work boot.
- Meets EN20345 standards and comes with safety cap in the front of each boot.
- Much lighter than PVC and Rubber.
- Lasts 3 to 4 times longer than normal PVC or rubber boots.
- Thermo-insulating (cool in summer and warm in winter).
- Better resistance to acids, oils, fats, and chemical products.
- Superior slip resistance
- Safety toe caps included